Do you possess enough skill and courage to challenge the daring trials of Globoski potok?
Have you already experienced canyoning and fallen in love with the sensation of abseiling into the mystical depths while crystal clear waterfalls roar around you? Then experiencing canyoning in Goloboški potok will definitely be a real treat for you!
Globoski Potok Canyoning
There springs a stream on the southern side of the Kanin Mountains, which is definitely one of the highlights of canyoning in the Soča Valley and represents quite a challenge with its steepness and accessibility. The height and breathtaking views of the valley will keep us dizzy for the whole trip. In the end, the canyoning cherry on top awaits us: a descent down three beautiful waterfalls, therefore being comfortable hanging down the ropes is much needed to be able to fully enjoy Globoški potok canyon. Due to the length and especially due to the frequent use of the rope, this whole tour is much more demanding and difficult than Fratarica.
About Globoški potok canyoning experience…
We gather at our base, which is located 200m outside Bovec in the direction of Vršič. At the information point (Planet bar) we complete all the formalities, followed by a presentation of our canyoning guide, who will distribute all the equipment you need to explore the adventurous Globoški potok canyon.
- special canyoning boots
- thicker wetsuit
- canyoning harness
After that there is an approximately 10-minute drive to the entry point, followed by a 1 hour hike in the swimsuits (we recommend that you already have a swimsuit under your clothes). Before entering the canyon, our guides explain safety protocols and the course of canyoning.
Then you quickly change into canyoning equipment and you’re all set to embark on a 3-4 h adventure, filled with multiple waterfall descents.
When we finish the canyon, we walk back 45 minutes to our driver. You can safely leave all your clothes and personal belongings in the van, which awaits you at the exit point to take you back to our base.
- LOCATIONGloboški potok (southern side of the Kanin Mountains)
- DURATION5 h - 6 h, in the canyon 3 h - 4 h
- DIFFICULTYvery hard
- WHEN?every day between 15.3. and 31.10.
- WHO IS IT FOR?for people with previous experience in canyoning
- REQUIREMENTSswimming skills, if you have any health problems or recent injuries, you should consult with us before the activity
- WHAT DO I NEED?swimwear, towel, dry clothes
- MINIMUM AGE14 years
- MEETING PLACE AND PARKINGAKTIVNI PLANET, Outdoor Sports Center, Industrijska cona 4, Bovec
- OFFICEAKTIVNI PLANET, Outdoor Activities, Trg golobarskih zrtev 19, Bovec
- low and high season160 €